Tuesday, October 13, 2009

France Trip..

Today, on 13th October 2009, I, Low Ee Hwa,

IS GOING TO STEP OUT OF MALAYSIA FOR THE FIRST TIME!!..

Yes, it's quite a big deal.. :P

I would want to tell what time the flight is, but I couldn't because I know someone is stalking me, so, yea, don't want to tell the time of departure..

But yea, I'll be flying off to Paris for 12 days with all my other batch mates, from the School of Hospitality & Tourism only..
There will be fun, sightseeing, shopping, and Management Game (exam, 30% of Finance)!!!!!!
Can you believe it? We have exam in France!! How sad..
Well, we'll be going to Foix, Carcassone, Paris..and everywhere else that's possible though :)

Going to Paris is one thing, another main concern of mine is my dissertation.. *sigh*..
Dissertation.. I'm only at literature review now.. which is 2 out of 70 pages? hahahh..

So, I've decided to bring my dissertation along with me to Paris!! 'He's' my lover for the trip since I don't have 1 now..but I have a 'dream..........' (Only Pei Shi will understand this)

Hmmm... France.. First time.. Hmmm...
I don't know what to say..

Well, let's just enjoy France!!

I hope I can online in France so that I can at least upload some pictures for my friends to see it :)

Thanks for the wish from all my friends that I received on Facebook!! :)

Till then, buh bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment