Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lil' update..

It's been a while since I last blogged.. Yea, I know!!
Well, after arriving in M'sia from France on 25th October, been rushing the whole week to finish up my dissertation which I've been delaying.
The due date for dissertation was 30th October, so yea, been suffering the whole week with panda eyes just to finish it, and some sleepless nights, no lunch, and no dinner too..

The first week of November is our (all degree students) last week of class already. Yea..so soon.. It's been 4 years that I've studied in Taylor's already..
Well, classes was as usual, pictures, fun, craziness...lalalala..
Went karaoke with my classmate on the last day of class, which was Wednesday, then chit chat in Zanmai with some of the girls for 3 hours.
After that, I brought Yuli, Kenita, and Mario to Asia Cafe for dinner and pasar malam too.. (Trying to bring them to OUG's pasar malam and Connaught too if possible, but I don't like Connaught...hmmm)...
Wargh!! Gonna miss all of my classmates so much!!
Final exam is starting on 16th November though.. *nervous!!!*

On Thursday, had Finance replacement class, and right after that, went for dinner with Pei Shi and her Sunway friends. Her friends are really funny that we laughed throughout the dinner. After dinner, we went to watch Poker King ('dou san'), and it was hilarious..laughed a lot. I had fun! :)

P/s: Pictures of France are on my facebook. Took about 2000 pictures, but of course only uploaded about few hundred? hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment