Wednesday, September 29, 2010

6 sectors..

Today, I was supposed to go for Langkawi and Medan's flight, and back to KL by 1920hrs..
However, on the way back from Medan to KL, we were told to operate JB's flight then, and touched down at 2225hrs...
Well, this is the first time I'm doing 6 sectors flight (KUL-LGK-KUL-MES-KUL-JHB-KUL)
Surprisingly, it's not as bad or tiring as I thought it would be..
It's because the flight, although it's short, but it was really ok..
Besides that, the set of crew I got today was nice, and I enjoyed it... :)

I want to see if I still get an off day for 31st Oct for my convocation or not..
Or else, I gotta find someone to swap with, and then, which can't be confirm..
Which means, I can't confirm if I can attend my convocation or not..
My 1 in a life time thingy!!
Huiks... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment