Wednesday, October 13, 2010

RIP Do-Do

I have a dog..
She's a Chi Hua Hua mix with something..
She has been staying with my family for almost 13 years...
13 years!!!

She's a very pretty dog..
And a very intelligent one..
Although she's naughty at times, but we always love her..
She's so adorable at times too..

And yes, being me, I always bully her too..
Disturb her and all, but I love her so so so so much..

Last week, on 7th October 2010, she passed away just like that, lying down with her eyes open..
Few days before that she has been sick, vomiting and she seems to be so weak.
At 1900hrs on 7th October, after taking my shower, my dad told me that she passed away already.
I quickly went out and seeing her lying down, I called her name.
Her back left leg moved a little, about twice or thrice.
I called her name again, and stroke her.
She's so stiff.. :'(
I controlled myself.
I don't want to cry.
She passed away with her eyes opened.. :-(

My dad then buried her in the garden.
She'll always be with us no matter what :-)

I miss her so much..
Even till now, I have a habit of just opening the door and call her name.
When I was about the call her, I stopped and think..she's not here anymore.
Last Sunday, with my family around, I opened the door, then, I told my mom that I still have my habit of simply asking my dog to come into the house because I like to see her running around and getting yelled by my mom, that's why open the door for no reason.

I miss her so much.. :'(
Till now, I haven't cry :-(


The 2 dogs...RIP Monster and Do-Do together now..

Isn't she pretty?

My mom will yell at us if she sees this.. :-D

I love you!! :)

My baby...

ZZzzzzzzzzzz............

Yum yum.... Her bone, and her cloth.. :)

And there she goes.. Ignore the newspaper (It's something like a cloth to her, she loves it)...

No comments:

Post a Comment