Friday, October 15, 2010

Tom yam..

I woke up by Shain's call this morning at 1030hrs.
He was asking if we want to hang out for dinner with Nadia.
For you information, Shain and Nadia are my batch mate in AA's training.
And since i don't have any duty and was free, I agreed.

Went to Nadia's house at Kota Warisan at 1800hrs, den went searching for car wash area because Shain wants to wash his car.
I had so much fun with them..
Sharing stories, sharing experiences, sharing everything!!
Then, we went for dinner nearby, and since I was craving for tom yam, I order bee hoon tom yam.
Ooohhh, it was so delicious! I finished everything :-P
Clean and squeaky bowl..

Syue had a new rabbit, and it was at home, so we played with the rabbit as well.
The rabbit name is Piu, but I think I'll call it Piu Piu... hahah... cute!

Boring lar!!

Tomorrow doing DAC flight...
Till then, c ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment