Monday, August 10, 2009

Motivation..

Well, if you guys have my Friendster, like years ago, you guys would know that this is not the first time I'm blogging. Yea, and it's been 2 years, or almost 3 years since I last blogged.

I will say that I'm not really good in writing, but I don't think I will care.

What motivates me to blog again?
I would say it's my feelings. I just feel like writing.
Nah, not in a diary where pens and papers are needed. Lazy, i guess.. It's just an excuse :)

About today..
I guess everyone knows that it rained 'splashily' (the rain was extremely heavy okay!) this evening. As usual, I drove from college back to Kajang alone and hell yea, I can barely see the road properly because my windscreen tends to get really blur when it rains. At that time, I was really scared, not only because of driving in the rain, but because of the thunder, lightning, and the puddles of water on the road.

I used the road that I don't usually take. I was thinking of someone then. I was thinking, should I message this person?

Guess what?

I did not. I'm afraid that this person will not reply my message. I'm afraid that this person will hate me, although he/she might already hate me. I'm afraid of this and that, which pulls me back from messaging that person.

I do realise that I'm always afraid of something, whether it's my actions, or words, or what I agree or disagree with or any other thing. I do want to scrape this feelings away. I've been trying and still trying. I never give up on myself.
Yes, sometimes, I do things that I want by myself and all, but it's just not enough.
I wonder...how long more will it take?
I'm already 21..Hmmm..

Kinda emo for first post?
hahah.. Well, i told you, it's my feelings that motivated me.. Stay tuned peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment