Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wednesday fun with FHM

Well well..
Yesterday, i went to KLCC for the FHM along with Dennis, Valerie and Joanne. The journey there was full of excitement, laughter, and embarrassment.
Well, mostly, it was because Dennis drove, and Joanne SUPPOSED to know the road around KLCC, Jalan Bukit Bintang and all, but well, we're kinda blur on the road.

Joanne brought us to Jalan Bukit Bintang for 'Char Siu, Siu Yuk Fan' (Caramelized pork and roast pork with rice?). But since we reached there when the shop's almost closed, they only have 'Char Siu, Pak Cham Kai Fan' (Caramelized pork, and steamed chicken with rice).
The 'Char Siu' was damn delicious...including the fat :) I only remember to take picture halfway through the meal.. Hey! It was 2.30 and we were all very hungry..


After lunch, we head to KLCC for the FHM thingy to support Yen Ning, our classmate since Diploma. She took part in the Mocktail Competition.

From left: Ming Guan, Dennis, Joanne, Valerie, Yen Ning, me..

Yen Ning preparing for her turn..


Taylorians supporting Yen Ning..
It's Ming Guan's turn on Thursday, for Cocktail..


Blushing Maiden, created by Lai Yen Ning

Yen Ning's video shall be posted on my Facebook soon, as well as some other pictures.
After watching Yen Ning, we walked around to see Jian Shen's wedding cake, and some others. Below are some of the pictures:

Jian Shen's creation. He won a silver!
I'm not really close to Jian Shen, but well, my wedding cake in the future by Jian Shen?
I want ok.. :) But of course, it won't be F.O.C. I'll still pay okay?



Then, there's other cakes and sugar and chocolate art..
Kinda lazy to upload here, so, yea, Facebook will do. But here's 1 which really attracted me..

It's very detail and adorable..

I wish I could take pictures of almost everything there? But nah, gotta go back to college, avoid the jam.

Had dinner with Dennis and Valerie, and headed back to Kajang at around 8.30p.m. I went straight to the doctor BECAUSE I thought I was having fever, but nope, only nose block and doctor said no fever. Gotta rest more though.

That's all for now I think.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment