Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Presentation..

Done with Economics - Trend Analysis of Japan presentation today. Lecturer's comment was 'average' and 'above average', for some part, here and there. She also commented that we did not have the charismatic for presentation.. Well, yea, we were kinda laughing at times while presenting. Couldn't help it, especially when Tai Wen accidentally scrolled the slides too fast to the last slide.
To be honest, I was quite satisfied with the presentation today because although we kinda prepared it last minute, all of us did our job by reading relevant articles related to Japan. Besides that, we were able to answer questions posted by our fellow classmates and lecturer, which was cool =)

Yesterday, as usual when I had b'fast with Shamus (college mate), we talked bout our feet. I was having itchy feet yesterday and he talked about while driving, he had cramped on his leg. That's bad.. I've never experienced it before. I mean I do have cramp, but not while driving.

BUT...while driving back today, my right leg suddenly cramp. To be exact, it's my right foot. I often have cramps on my toes, but not while driving.. Damn bloody pain!!
I couldn't stop my car though, so just 'tahan' the pain. Luckily it only happened near my house.

DISSERTATION!!

Goodness.. I got to really start my dissertation now. Read more articles and journals. I need someone to motivate me, someone to push me to read it though.
Where are you?

Any updates about the Influenza A(H1N1) in TCHT? Well, there was 1 student who was done with it last Friday, and today, they said that there are 2 person who got infected. Is it true?
Well, let Taylor's update us..

No comments:

Post a Comment