Monday, September 21, 2009

Complicated?

I'm on holidays for 2 weeks...

Ask me out! Ask me out!
LOL...

Why nobody ask me out for a date one? Hmmm??...

Trying to forget the past,
Trying to move on,
Trying to be happy,
Trying to be cheerful,
Trying to know more people,
Trying to get closer with them,
Trying to get him out of my mind.....

But I couldn't...
Kept telling myself to just let things be,
and it will be gone some day..

One day, it'll fade,
One day, I'll really move on,
One day, I'll be looking back,
It's the memories already now,
That I'm still thinking of..
That cannot turn to reality anymore..

But...

The feelings have not faded,
Neither did i move on.


"Never hope too much..just let it be.."
That's what I've been reminding myself constantly.
But I always hope, and hope, and hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment