Monday, September 28, 2009

Wonderful Friday..

Again, I don't really know how to start because too many events happened from Friday till Sunday..

I'll make it as short as possible, if I'm able to :)

Well, Friday morning, all the H.O.D.s and Asst of TheRace hold a meeting from 11a.m. till 1p.m., den all crews meeting from 1.30p.m. till 2.30p.m.
Then!! Logistics!! Jaya, Robin and me had to go to S.M.S.U. to get the netball hoop and also other equipments.
Sitting in the lorry was terrible as there were for people in the lorry, and the space was so small. Had to squeeze ourselves so much, where Robin sat like a girl then..

After that, badminton session with Dennis, Valerie, Max, and Phei Ching. Fun though. Phei Ching and me wanted to exercise more as we're the team marshals for TheRace finale..
Then!! Had dinner with them also. Ipoh chicken rice was cool :-D

Then!! Went home, and rushed to Azaad's house with Angeline and Jessie to meet up with Azaad, Adib, Geetha, Hannah, Neo, Kartene, and Christine.
We chatted and played some games, and it all lasted till about 12 midnight for me.. Only got home at about 12.30a.m. and yea, my mom nagged me because I have to reach at college by 6.30a.m. on Saturday, and I'm home so late.

but Hey!! It was fun okay, the gathering with my high school classmates!!

Next post is for the Elimination rounds of TheRace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment