Monday, September 28, 2009

Wonderful Sunday.. TheRace Semi-final

Okay..Updating 3 days event in 1 day is tiring.. :-D

Well, I was on time for the semi final day :)
Had McD's breakfast after the set up though :)

For the semi final, the obstacle course was something like martial arts, where opponents have to hit each other 5 times within 3 minutes with a 'soft stick'. 3 match for 2 teams to compete.

For the 2nd elimination round, we eliminated 28 teams from the total of 56 teams that were qualified from the 1st elimination round.
For the semi final, we chose 14 finalists from the 28 teams.
Since there's another space for the finalists as we had allocated 15 finalists, the best of the losers of the semi final.

The game was fun! Awesome! and PAINFUL!!
As they are supposed to hit their opponent, all of us were able to the from the contestants' eyes saying "I want to kill you! I hate you! Must hit and kill you!" The expression from their eyes, not face tells us all.
Some of the contestant hit so hard that their opponent got bruises, bleed etc.
Scary, but cool and fun!!
Unforgettable day.

Halfway through the event, I was supposed to go to the 'mamak' near college to collect the food for crew, which is fried rice.
It was raining heavily when i walked to my car which is quite far from college.
Although I had my umbrella, the rain was too heavy, that I was all wet, especially my shoes..all WET!!
Worst thing is that, after collecting the food, it was drizzling.
The rain fooled me :(

Back to TheRace..
15 finalists were chosen already, and their race will start on 2nd October at 9.00a.m. from TCHT and end of 3rd October at unknown time at Sunway Lagoon!!!
Good luck to all the 15 finalists!!

Oh, btw, as the 15 finalists were chosen, they are the best of the best teams, and they are STRONG!! As 1 of the team marshals who will follow the contestants throughout their race, woohoo!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Hahhaha...

Anyway, here's some pictures..

While waiting for Valerie at the parking area

The 'ring' for the match

Robin (crew) and Hilal (contestant)

From left: Pertina, Melissa, Valerie and Tai Wen

The contestants were concentrating on Peter's briefing

Ready!!

Set!!
HIT!!!

The day ended at about 5.00p.m.
Well, lets wish every one of them all the best!

Owh, I'm uploading videos on my facebook, but the connection's really bad.
And not forgetting pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment