Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coming to an end..

Degree Life..

I'm done with exam..
Thursday was the last day of exam..
Will be having my oral defense on Wednesday though.. Hope I'll do good..

Wednesday will be the day that I'll step out of college..
Four years.. 4 years in Taylor's College..
Got bored of the food there..but..
Will miss the time, will miss the people, will miss the classes..
I'm done with my studies..
But I won't be graduating yet because...
I still have 4 months of internship to go..
I've got my placement already, and training will commence on the 6th Dec, 2009 till 26th March, 2010..
Then, I can go and get my own job..

WOW!!! That's fast!!! It's been 4 years... FOUR YEARS!!! hahahah...
Yea, I will definitely miss the people around me, even the new ones..
I'll miss the fun time we have..

I hope, and wish everyone will be successful in the future, and that we will keep in touch in the future..
All the best to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment