Saturday, November 7, 2009

What about my looks?

That day, while chatting with 1 of my classmate (CM):~

CM: Do you have a boyfriend now?
Me: Nope. I'm single, and it's been 3 months already. Why?
CM: You looked different. You looked better now, so I thought you have a boyfriend.
Me: Really? Wow!! And I thought people always said if you're in a relationship, you'll look better. I'm the opposite I guess. I'm different.. hahah.. (Actually, I also don't know how to reply to that)

Well, I was thinking..maybe I didn't have a good relationship when she saw me when I was in a relationship, which was in Sem 1... :-D
I don't think it's the latest relationship that I had though cz that only lasted for 3 weeks...

I feel more free being single now.
But of course, I'm still looking for a relationship, but let's just wait..wait for the right time, and the right person, and I'll try to 'catch' him... hhaha..
Obviously, it's not easy...cz yea, I'm still trying now..it's tiring la actually.. hahaha..

p/s: I bet the stalker that I mentioned in the past few blog is still reading my blog. Let's just hope that I won't receive any call or message ok? I don't have any mood this few days..
I miss someone..someone that I shouldn't miss..but I really do miss him.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment