Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blushes..

Today was the most embarrassing flight that I had.
Eventually, it was fun as well.

First:
My leading kept his coffee in the compartment, and had warned me if I'm going to open it after take off as it'll just slide down.
Well, after take off, and while I was being so careful to hold the cup, I took it out...
BUT,
his tele-counter was behind the cup.
So once I took down the coffee, the tele-counter fell right into the coffee.. It went 'bloop'...
I laughed so much with him then, till I felt that my face was burning..
He said, "I know you don't like me, but you don't have to do that you know.." :-P

Second:
While departing for HDY this afternoon, there were some Chinese guy passengers who are travelling in a group.
When they were boarding, I stopped half of them because the steps was full with passengers.
So half of the group were still at the covered walkway.
The friends standing at the steps, called out to their friend to just board, but then, I showed him that I'm holding the passenger's boarding pass so he can't board yet.
'When I do be friendly, doesn't mean that I'm flirting or shows that I have interest in a guy ok. Some people just won't understand.'
So, after all passengers boarded, I walked around for cabin check, and these bunch of people were so noisy, even when I handed out the ED cards.
Then!
After F&B service, I went to the aft galley, and my leading then, came and gave me an air sickness bag...written:

"Eva, can I have your number please? 014xxxxxxx Summer, First Love"
OMG!!
I'm so sorry, I'm not interested at all.

Then, I told my leading, please accompany me to walk to the front.
Well, he was 'so kind', he said ok. He walked in front of me. Then I thought, maybe I should walk in front, and I told him, but he wouldn't let.
SUDDENLY, when reached the row where that bunch of people were seated, he suddenly stopped!! Asking another passenger, "Do you want me to clear your tray table?"
OMG!!
I can hear them laughing and blah blah blah...
Superb embarrassing..and I do not like the situation..

Just because of 'putting' the tele-counter into his coffee, and he did that to me..deng..


Today, was a very nice and memorable day.
The situations, and the people around me made my day today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment