Thursday, January 6, 2011

Seatbelt...

A conversation between dad and me..

"Tomorrow you're not going out right?"
"Nope. Why?"
"I want to go and fix your seat belt.."

At that moment, I was thinking, and imagining a red seat belt, that I always use for safety demo on the aircraft.
Yes, I was imagining the aircraft's passenger's seat belt..
But what my dad meant was my car's seat belt, which can't retract back already since 1 - 2 years ago..and it's grey in colour.. :-S

"Oh, okai!.."

It cost me RM260!!

But never mind, safety comes first..

Another 1..
Few months ago, while going out for dinner with Nadia and Syue, my batch mates in AA.
"Syue, suka la lagu-lagu dalam CD ni"
"Kalo nak beli, gi la depan AC. Banyak CD camni"

At that moment, I was thinking a/c = aircraft cz that's what we learnt...short forms..
But actually, it's A/C = Asia Cafe..
Deng...

No comments:

Post a Comment