Monday, January 10, 2011

The other day..

The other day, on one of my flight...
There was an old couple, sitting at the over wing (Only for hot seats passengers).

"Excuse me sir, is this you original seat?"
"No, my seat is behind. Why?"
"I'm so sorry to tell you this, but these seats are for hot seats passengers only. They have purchased online, and paid extra. So, you can change you seats, anywhere, as long as it's the black seats, and only after take off."
"Why? Why I cannot sit here? Then I purchase it now can or not?"
"I'm so sorry sir, that's not possible. Besides that, for safety purposes, you have to sit at your original seats during take off and landing."
"But AA is free seating what? So I can sit anywhere la!"
"I'm sorry sir. AA's policy now is that you have to sit according to your seat number. So, please return to your seat, and you can only change to other black seats after take off. Thank you! :)"
He stood up..telling the wife, "Go back to your seat ah."
While telling me that, he was looking at my name tag..
"I'm telling you, it's not the matter of policy! It's the matter of dollars and cents"
"No, sir. It's the matter of safety! Thank you very much!"
I then walked away when they both stood up...

After take off...
"Sir, you want to sit with your wife is it? There's 3 empty seats at row 30 DEF, and I've blocked it for you. So, you can go there anytime. Thank you"

The wife then change the seat. But the husband, he was still mingling around his original seat.
2 hours 30 minutes later...


Man shaking his 30D seat like going to break it...

"Yes sir, is there anything I can help you here?"
"You see for yourself lar!"

Seat cannot recline.

"Sir, I'm so sorry. This seat is spoilt, cannot recline. I'm so sorry. But you can sit at 30F then." (His wife is sitting at 30E)

When I walked to the front the collect some rubbish,

"Zhan hai zhong fo ah kam mat."
In English, "Really testing my patience today!"
I think that's the translation.. :P

I guess it's just not his day...

No comments:

Post a Comment