Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Facebook...

Flight to MYY..

"Kamu ada Facebook ya?"

Thinking to say yes or no..

"Ada"
"Boleh cari ya?"
"Boleh."
"Nama kamu apa?"
"Cari je Eva Low."
"Ok. Thank you ya. Boleh ambik gambar sama you?"
"Sorry, tak nak."
"Kenapa?"
"Sebab tak suka. Sorry ya."

Ye la...cari 'Eva Low' kat facebook sampai lebam ya :)

Aiyo...how to say 'NO'?

When one be friendly with passenger, it doesn't mean anything.
Why when we be friendly or just joke around, they will then get interested?
I'm just being myself.
Sometimes I'm shy, sometimes I'm friendly.
Sometimes I make fun of them. Sometimes I make fun of myself.
If it does make them smile or laugh or etc, like playing with their kids or babies, I will do it.
Cz sometimes it does make my day too!

Just please don't get the wrong message.
Thank you very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment