Sunday, January 2, 2011

'Jodoh'...

I've been flying for almost 6 months already now.
I've met a lot, a lot of people on board during my flight...duh!
There some passengers whom I know..such as..

First, I met Frederick, one of my college course mate when he took a flight back to KCH. I've met him in LCCT before and never thought that will meet him on board.

Second, I met Tai Wen, one of my college group mate when she took a flight back to KBR.
I remember that I was positioned at the aft of the aircraft on that day, and then, I was greeting all the passengers, until I saw her. Was really shocked and happy.
She told me that she saw me when I walked past Coffee Bean. She called out to me, but I din bother (I didn't hear anything, ok).
She's currently studying in Japan, and well, yea, I was lucky to see her.
Couldn't catch up with her much as it was a super short flight.

Today, while serving pre-booked meals for passengers from MAA to KUL, when I was cross checking their boarding passes with the report:
Saw 1 passenger's name on the boarding pass...
"Sir, you have the same name as my lecturer."
"Which college is that?"
"Taylor's College."
"I am from Taylor's College!"
"OMG, really?! Mr. Pradeep? Hahahha.. I'm so sorry. You looked so different!"
"Yea, I guess I have more 'air' last time.."
"Hahaha.. yea! :p"

Phew..
Didn't see that coming..

I'm so tired, and sleepy these few days..
2 and 1/2 more working days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment