Saturday, January 8, 2011

Puss in boots..

Pei Shi, is on her way flying back to U.S again for her studies.
Gosh, I miss her so much.
I forgot to ask her what time her flight is when I met up with her on Thursday.
Then, today, after work, when I stopped at the traffic light and stare at the soft toy aircraft in my car, I suddenly thought of her, and went, "Shit! What time is her flight?" I forgot.. huiks...

When I called her, luckily, it was still ringing, and then she answered.
It was 1600hrs, and her flight's at 1745hrs.
Luckily, I was able to talk to her :)
I kinda feel like crying coz I miss her so much..
Hmmm....
(It's been months since I last cried :-))

Then, she sms-ed me around 1900hrs, saying that her flight is delayed because of technical problem.
And then, she only departed at 2145hrs..
Hmm...sms-ed with her all the while only...

'Best friend, is not where you have to pour everything onto'
That was what I learnt from this friendship with Constance and Pei Shi.
We change roles everyday, depending on the situation :-)
Sisters, mothers, daughter, best friends...

It's just too bad that when Pei Shi leaves, Cons come back.
And when Cons leaves, Pei Shi comes back.
We weren't able to meet together, I mean the 3 of us.
I, however, am very lucky to be able to meet both of them!
Thank you!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment