Saturday, January 15, 2011

Priceless..

I lost my appetite for the past few days..
Don't know why..
At times, I tend to not take my meals...
Hmmm...

Anyways, Constance is back for a month..

Picked her up from LCCT on Thursday..
Well, I was working on Wednesday till midnight..
Slept for 3 hrs, got up, then went back to LCCT, but not for work :)

Was so excited before seeing her..
But when I see her, I don't know what to do.
She says she wants the old hwa hwa back... Blek.. I'm happy with who I am now :)

We don't know where to have our breakfast, and I don't know the road, so I just drove following the signboard. Hmm...
Got out from Kesas highway, then since it's near USJ, brought her for Dim Sum at Kelvin's place (Great Taste Hong Kong Dim Sum)..
Soh poh miss teh ais so much...
Ordered some dim sum...
C'est delicieux.. and I'm glad that she loves it..

Kelvin wanted to treat again, but fortunately, he left his hp on the table so I kept it and threatened him.
But Cons treat me. Thx dear! :)

Then, drove Cons back to home.
Her mom didn't know that she's coming back on that day because she told her mom that she's coming back on the 17th or something.
Cons was so crazy she yelled and screamed in my car. She even squeezed my thigh. Damn geli wei.. haha...
Then, when she rang her door bell...
Her mom looked out from the room upstairs, smiling, and pointing at Cons.
So adorable!!..

We went out for lunch together..

Then, Cons decided to go surprise her dad too.
We went to a cafe where according to her mom, her dad will always be there after lunch.
When we went up, Cons walked so fast, her dad saw her, and went, "Ooooi?.."

Those expression were priceless..
I regretted that I did not recorded it...
But it'll remain in my mind forever.. :-)

Happy to see Cons so happy :-)

Just missing 1 thing.. Pei Shi..

No comments:

Post a Comment